September 13, 2011

Bradyn and Jesse part 1

words cannot express how much I looked forward to this day,
the day Bradyn, my beautiful niece and Jesse her fiance  had planned for each other.
the weeks leading up to their day were wet, as is rained for record days in a row, as in flooding where there had never been before. when I threw open the curtains on my hotel room that morning I felt like I could touch the clouds and it was raining AGAIN. there were back-up plans at the ready but about noon it was decided that they would risk going ahead with there original dream of an outside ,evening wedding. as the day went on the sun came out and everything was warm and beautiful. we rolled up our pants, walked barefoot through soggy fields and loved every minute of it.




2-blog

 blog 1-1 
blog 2
blog 3

No comments:

Post a Comment